Leadership Team at Greenhaus
Dwayne has held the role of President at Greenhaus Construction, a subsidiary of Steiner + Associates, since the company was formed in March, 2021. As President, Dwayne’s primary focus is on the profitability and daily operations of the company. This includes new business development, staffing, risk management, financial review, and strategic vision.
Dwayne has been instrumental in the creation of Greenhaus Construction from its inception. He played an integral leadership role in everything from the conception of the company’s name, logo, core values and mission.
In addition to being President of Greenhaus Construction, Dwayne is also the President of the Project Management + Construction (PMC) Division of Steiner + Associates. Included in these responsibilities is the profitable oversight, management and daily operations of the Division, which includes Development execution, Construction and Tenant Coordination.
Dwayne has held leadership positions at multiple world-renowned Fortune 500 organizations such as Simon Property Group, Gap Inc., and Walt Disney Imagineering. In these roles, he guided successful execution of design, retail project management and mixed-use development and delivery of some of the most innovative and influential retail and mixed-use environments in the United States.
- Cincinnati, Ohio
- Bachelor of Architecture, The University of Cincinnati
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- Congress of New Urbanism (CNU)
- Urban Land Institute (ULI)
- ICSC Certified Retail Real Estate Professional (CRRP)
- ICSC Certified Development, Design and Construction Professional (CDP)
- ICSC CenterBuild Program Advisory Committee Member, (elected in 2017), 2018-Present
- ICSC Ohio Governmental Relations Committee Member, 2017-2019
- Chief Development Officer, Steiner + Associates
- Regional Vice President-Development, Simon Property Group, Inc.
- Senior Project Manager, Gap, Inc.
- Development Manager, Walt Disney Imagineering
- Project Architect, Populous (formerly HOK-Sport)
- Project Architect, CallisonRTKL, Inc. (formerly RTKL Associates, Inc.)
Chief Financial Officer and Chief Operating Officer
Laura has held the role of Chief Financial Officer (CFO) and Chief Operating Officer (COO) at Greenhaus Construction, a subsidiary of Steiner + Associates, since the company was formed in March, 2021. In her role as COO, she is responsible for overseeing the day-to-day administration and operational functions of the business. She is also focused on designing and implementing business strategies, plans and procedures while working closely with the CEO to set comprehensive goals for the business’ performance and growth. Her CFO duties also include tracking cash flow and financial planning as well as analyzing the company’s financial strengths and weaknesses and proposing corrective actions. Laura is also responsible for promoting the company’s culture and vision.
In addition to her roles at Greenhaus Construction, Laura is also the President of Steiner + Associates. In this role she oversees all aspects of the business including Development Leasing and Property Management. She manages the overall business operations and sets strategy with ownership and leadership teams and manages partnership, municipality and lending relationships.
Laura brings over 25 years of diversified industry expertise, having worked for both small private organizations as well as Fortune 500 companies.
- Shelby, Ohio
- Bachelor of Science, Accounting, The Ohio State University
- Certified Public Accountant, Ohio
- ICSC Member
- WELD – Woman You Should Know 2015 Recipient
- ULI Member
- Columbus Business First 2019 C-Suite Awards Honoree Recipient
- Healthy New Albany, Board Member and Treasurer, 2018 – Present
- Make-A-Wish, Regional Board Member and Finance Committee, 2013 – 2020
- Liberty Community Authority, Board Member and Treasurer, 2013 – 2019
- North Village Homeowners Association, Vice President, 2014 – 2016
- Accounting Manager, The Limited, Inc.
Mitch has held the role of Vice President at Greenhaus Construction, a subsidiary of Steiner + Associates, since the company was formed in March, 2021. As Vice President, Mitch is responsible for overseeing all aspects of Greenhaus project building plans from pre-construction through close-out. He also facilitates all onsite field activities, budget management, and contract negotiations, as well as coordination with the development team for early proforma estimates and entitlement processes. Mitch is also involved in business development for the company.
Mitch has more than 15 years of experience in both managerial and onsite supervisory roles in the fast-paced construction industry, holding various leadership positions at The Quandel Group and The Douglas Company. He has a thorough knowledge of all aspects of a construction project and expertise in managing numerous projects that include but are not limited to retail development, senior living, nursing homes, federal and public work, apartment complexes, and athletic facilities.
- Mt. Gilead Ohio
- University of Toledo – Bachelor of Science in Construction Engineering Technologies
- OSHA 40-hour, first aid/CPR certified
- Fellowship of Praise – Father’s Kitchen
- Construction Director, Steiner + Associates
- Project Manager,The Quandel Group
- Assistant Project Manager/Project Superintendent, The Quandel Group
- Project Engineer, The Quandal Group
- Project Coordinator/Assistant Superintendent, The Douglas Company